We buy and sell single sports cards, sport card lots, and sports card collections. If you’re a buyer and want images to any card in our inventory, just let us know. All we need is an email to send them to.
We have thousands and thousands of cards to both inventory and list on eBay, so please like our store, so you can be the first to see all new inventory. Our inventory is updated before anything is listed on eBay.
- Click Here for a list of our current sports card inventory, provided by Beckett. We try to update this list at least once a month. We are adding as many new cards as we can each week and we have tens of thousands of cards to inventory, so check back often. We update the file at least once a week if we inventory a good number of cards. The inventory below is as of 08/19/2021.
- Direct Link to the Sports Card Inventory (.PDF format): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1umF9wx2ywjd6NQCbmm1pmkiQnn4lFT3R/view?usp=sharing
- Cards from the mid to late 1990's typically went from the pack to a sleeve / top loader, so just about any card you purchase from us from that era until now should easily grade a 9 or better.
- You are welcome to make offers if you want a handful of cards, but know that we base our selling price on current eBay sold prices and the rarity of the card.
- Look for our eBay store - BayAreaCollectiblesFL. We are very reputable.
We accept the following forms of payment if you want to make a purchase.
- Bank wire or direct deposit through Bank of America
- Cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, ADA, XRP, DGB or SHIB (preferred)
- Zelle (direct bank to bank transfer)