We will gladly accept items to be sold on a consignment bases, but here are the rules. If you are not in the Apollo Beach, FL., location, you are welcome to SHIP items to us and we will do our best to sell your item(s) for you.
- Item owner must ship or bring the consignment item(s) to me at 223 Flamingo Drive, Apollo Beach, FL., 33572.
- You may also take pictures of your item(s) and text them to me at 813.817.1221.
- Item owner must agree to a 60/40 split of the NET profits. The item(s) owner will get 60% and we will get 40%. NET profit means any amount that is actually received, "after" listing fees, shipping costs, sales tax, shipping material costs, or any other fee charged to sell an item. If for example the net profit is $100.00, the owner of the item(s) sold will receive $60.00 and we will get $40.00.
- I will do my absolute best to sell on a number of platforms to get the highest price possible for your item(s), but know that just because you think an item is worth $400.00 to you, it doesn't mean it will sell for $400.00.
- If there is an absolute minimum amount that you must get in return for selling your item(s) we can talk about that when you drop your item(s) off. If no minimum is established, than you must agree to accept whatever the selling price gets to. TRUST US, we will get as much as possible.
- The item owner may pick up a consignment item at any time and terminate our agreement.
- We prefer to pay the 60% share of NET profit via the CashApp, PayPal, Venmo or Zelle because these platforms are digital and easy to use to transfer cash.
- All items received on consignment are photographed and cataloged online.
Item's We DO NOT Wish to Sell:
- Dinner Sets / Dish Sets