IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT AS OF JANUARY 2018:
I Am Looking for Vacant Commercial Land.
- I am in the market for a piece of commercial land (vacant preferred) where a warehouse can be built to a minimum size of 50' wide x 100' deep / long. 100' wide by 400' deep / long would be better and I would need to be able to build up to 24 feet in height.
- Allowance for traffic to drive around the building may or may not be an issue. That would all depend on how much room the front or sides of the property allows.
- My primary areas of interest would be Apollo Beach, Gibsonton, Riverview, Ruskin and Sun City. Wimauma is an option depending on overall value of the deal. The closer to Apollo Beach the better.
- Will need room for staff and customer parking and enough room for large 53' trucks to come in and out. If I can get enough room around the warehouse for a truck to drive in and turn around like a shoehorn, that would work as well.
- Land size needs to be 1.0 to 2.5. I'll go as high as 3 to 5 acres if the value is there.
- Cleared land is preferred.
- Having power, water and septic on the property is desired, but not a deal breaker.
- The property does NOT have to be on a main road such as US 41 or US 301 or have quick access to I-75, I just need a piece of property to hold the size warehouse I need. Property can be down a side road.
- I will pay for rezoning if the property allows for rezoning.
- Cash buyer and I can close immediately!
- Corner lots are always my favorite when available.
WHAT ELSE DO I DO?
I HELP "GOOD" PEOPLE SOLVE A "BAD" REAL ESTATE SITUATION
Hi, my name is Richard and I am a CASH buying real estate investor who lives in the Riverview / Greater Tampa, FL area. I am currently focused on properties in the state of Florida.
DO NOT LOSE YOUR HOME!
- My #1 goal in real estate investing is to HELP people from LOSING their HOME. If you are down a few payments, if you have received a notice of default, if you're about to be foreclosed on or if you're upside down and don't know what to do, let's setup a phone meeting, so I can learn about your situation and find a way to best serve you.
When you submit your property, I will need the following information:
- Full property address (street, city, zip).
- Seller or listing agents name and number.
- High quality pictures (as many as possible that covers the entire property.
- YOUR name and phone number, so I can reach back out to you.
Properties That Meet My Criteria:
- Properties from HIGHLY motivated sellers.
- Ugly properties.
- Pretty properties.
- Distressed properties.
- REO properties (bank owned).
- FSBO properties (for sale by owner).
- Properties in pre-foreclosure (first letter of default received).
- Properties where the owner is upside down.
- Foreclosed on properties.
- Pre-Auction properties.
- Tax lien properties.
- Land, land, land! Always looking for land deals.
- Vacant properties (clear that no one is living on the property).
- Any property in the state of Florida.
- Properties with an asking price from $1.00 to $5,000,000.00.
Do You Have Solid Leads:
- As a real estate investor and someone who pays CASH for all purchases, it's always nice to "help" others who introduce properties to me for evaluation. If you find and submit properties to me, and I purchase any of those properties, I will give you a finders fee up to $5,000.00 "per" property. If my team closes on just 1 of your submitted properties per month, you could make up to $60,000.00 per year and never do any work other than look, find, and submit the property.
- This offer is not available to Realtor's as the Realtor will make money on the sale.
Seller Types I'm Looking For:
- Properties with motivated sellers.